Internship: 2D Artist
Become part of the artist team in Own Games that will work together to not only craft beautiful assets, but also suitable with overall game's art direction.
- Possess good artistic skills and good visual spatial thinking
- Have a working knowledge of 2D art production
- Must be proficient in one or more 2D Art Software (include the name of the software in your cv)
- Flexible and capable of adjusting art style to craft assets that align with overall game's art direction
- Willingness to learn something new, including new art style and new software
- Love to play game, especially mobile game, and interested to know the game industry
- Ability to work well under pressure and deadlines
- Team player, with good communication skill
- Open minded
- Willing to be located in Bandung
- Can do internship for at least 6 months.
- This position is open for both Fresh Graduates and 3rd Year Art Major Students and above
How to Apply
Join The Team!
Own Games is the leading game developer company in Indonesia that based in Bandung, Indonesia. Established in 2013, Own Games aims to become the best entertainment company that will brighten people’s daily life through their works.
Own Games are looking for people that are passionate in crafting high quality product that will be played by Own Games’ millions of players. We are looking for you who feel excited when you see people playing games you develop, streaming it, and talking about how much fun the game you develop is. If you are one of the people who believe that you can make the world a happier place through your works, you’ll find Own Games as the best place and team that can fulfill your dream together.