Your job will include coding the gameplay, ui, animating the sprites, create stunning visual effect, and many more!
All done with programming, of course. Become part of the programmer team in Own Games that will work together to not only craft good games, but also good programming.
- SMK/D3/S1 Graduate from programming major (Informatics, Computer Science, or similar)
- Good knowledge in Basic Algorithms and Data Structures
- Strong analytical thinking and have good problem solving skill
- Good practical knowledge in at least one of this programming language: C, C++, Java, C#, PHP, Objective C, Swift. (One is enough, don't worry)
- Passionate in Game and Game Development
- Willing to do the test and also attend the interview session in Own Games' Office, Bandung
How to Apply
Join The Team!
Own Games is the leading game developer company in Indonesia that based in Bandung, Indonesia. Established in 2013, Own Games aims to become the best entertainment company that will brighten people’s daily life through their works.
Own Games are looking for people that are passionate in crafting high quality product that will be played by Own Games’ millions of players. We are looking for you who feel excited when you see people playing games you develop, streaming it, and talking about how much fun the game you develop is. If you are one of the people who believe that you can make the world a happier place through your works, you’ll find Own Games as the best place and team that can fulfill your dream together.